Here are a few quick tips to makeover your family room!
We all get tired of the same look year after year and we hesitate to redecorate because of time and money. What if you could transform the look of your space without spending thousands of dollars and wasting lots of time?
Here are a few quick and inexpensive tips to get your makeover started and it only took one week and $600 in new purchases.
- First declutter the space. You’d be surprised how quickly your space opens up once unnecessary items have been removed. Once you can breathe again move on to the next step.
- Figure out what you want your accent color to be. What piece of furniture or art will be your inspiration for the makeover?
- Add a pop of color by incorporating new pillows and a throw blanket.
- Decorate with candles, flowers and make your space feel homey and warm by adding new picture frames with current family photos.
- Organize and redecorate your bookshelf or console table with cute little knickknacks.
- Decorate your table with a cute inexpensive center piece or a decorated serving tray.
Here are a few pictures from a Los Angeles family room makeover. What space in your home needs a space-lift? Please let me know how I can help you and if you have any questions.